- RSS Channel Showcase 8542853
- RSS Channel Showcase 2272366
- RSS Channel Showcase 2554476
- RSS Channel Showcase 3275801
- 12/07/17--08:08: Why do cats put their bums in your face?
- 09/24/18--10:12: Bathing your cat is like removing her ID
- 10/26/18--10:59: Will my cats ever be friends again after one went on ‘vacation’?
- 11/15/18--09:34: You want your fabrics to smell like your cat. Here’s how
Although cats don’t always put their bums in your face, they do it enough to question what is going on. It is particularly noticeable for humans because we are inherently squeamish about toilet matters – you know what I mean. … please continue reading
There is no need to bathe your cat unless a little catastrophe has happened such as she fell into a paint pot or she has been ‘skunked’. There may be other occasions such as a flea treatment shampoo. However, I … please continue reading
A cat owner asked the above question on a well-known website (metafilter.com). I’d like to try and answer the question. The person has two five-year-old indoor cats who are siblings. One of them escaped the home and spent two days … please continue reading
You love the smell of your domestic cat companion. I can understand because it is a damn nice smell, which is why we kiss our cats and bury our heads into their fur all the time. In Japan, Yamamoto Perfumery, … please continue reading