- RSS Channel Showcase 2410434
- RSS Channel Showcase 9388161
- RSS Channel Showcase 6921118
- RSS Channel Showcase 4022166
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/18--04:03: _Sister and brother ...
- 07/11/18--10:45: _Where are cats’ sce...
- 10/19/15--10:46: _Why My Cat Likes My...
- 01/15/16--07:02: _Some Thoughts About...
- 01/02/17--11:02: _How do tigers recog...
- 04/29/17--14:42: _Cat Peeing On Walls
- 05/11/17--04:25: _Cat Detection Dog
- 05/11/17--09:30: _Pet psychic finds t...
- 12/07/17--08:08: _Why do cats put the...
- 09/24/18--10:12: _Bathing your cat is...
- 10/26/18--10:59: _Will my cats ever b...
- 11/15/18--09:34: _You want your fabri...
- 07/11/18--10:45: Where are cats’ scent glands located?
- 10/19/15--10:46: Why My Cat Likes My Damp Bath Towel
- 01/15/16--07:02: Some Thoughts About Cats Rubbing Against Other Cats, Us and Objects
- 01/02/17--11:02: How do tigers recognize each other?
- 04/29/17--14:42: Cat Peeing On Walls
- 05/11/17--04:25: Cat Detection Dog
- 12/07/17--08:08: Why do cats put their bums in your face?
- 09/24/18--10:12: Bathing your cat is like removing her ID
- 10/26/18--10:59: Will my cats ever be friends again after one went on ‘vacation’?
- 11/15/18--09:34: You want your fabrics to smell like your cat. Here’s how
By Janice I came here to see if I could find some help as I moved house yesterday. I had done all the normal things like give my two 10 month old brother and sister kitty’s their own blankets etc … please continue reading
The post Sister and brother cats no longer get on after I put brother in a carrier used by another cat. Help please. appeared first on PoC.
I prepared a diagram some years ago which shows where a cat’s scent glands are located. Here it is: If you want to read more the scent glands of the domestic or feral cats please go to the page presented … please continue reading
After I have used my bath towel following a shower, my cat, Gabriel, loves the smell of it. He loves to roll around in it and is pleased to be covered by it. From my understanding of the domestic cat, … please continue reading
When my cat greets me at the front door his tail is up and he rubs the side of his body against my hands as I untie the laces of my shoes. Incidentally, the tail-up position as a greeting between … please continue reading
The post Some Thoughts About Cats Rubbing Against Other Cats, Us and Objects appeared first on PoC.
It seems fair to suggest that tigers use facial markings to recognize each other combined with their body scent (odor). In other words, they use appearance and smell to identify neighbors and relatives. This is how humans recognise each other … please continue reading
A cat peeing on walls inside the home is scent marking territory. Strictly speaking it is not what is euphemistically described as ‘inappropriate elimination’ because the cat’s objective is not to eliminate urine because his bladder is full but to … please continue reading
Handsome Molly is a cat detection dog and the only one in the UK. She has been trained to find missing cats. This has got to be a brilliant idea. Colin Butcher runs Pet Detectives. He had the idea. He … please continue reading
I have just written about a cat detection dog in the UK called Molly. She is very successful. She is well-trained. This is an alternative solution. It is an interesting solution and one that I find less believable but nonetheless … please continue reading
The post Pet psychic finds the lady’s cat. Pet detective with cat detection dog fails appeared first on PoC.
Although cats don’t always put their bums in your face, they do it enough to question what is going on. It is particularly noticeable for humans because we are inherently squeamish about toilet matters – you know what I mean. … please continue reading
There is no need to bathe your cat unless a little catastrophe has happened such as she fell into a paint pot or she has been ‘skunked’. There may be other occasions such as a flea treatment shampoo. However, I … please continue reading
A cat owner asked the above question on a well-known website (metafilter.com). I’d like to try and answer the question. The person has two five-year-old indoor cats who are siblings. One of them escaped the home and spent two days … please continue reading
You love the smell of your domestic cat companion. I can understand because it is a damn nice smell, which is why we kiss our cats and bury our heads into their fur all the time. In Japan, Yamamoto Perfumery, … please continue reading